Of all the websites, one that has attracted attention recently is myspace, com.
Most of this attention has come from the media and tells every reason 56 the web-site should be 57The threat of Internet predators(窃掠者) is indeed a tough re-ality, 58 shutting down the site is not the answer. If myspace, corn 59 shut down, another site would quickly 60 its place. Therefore, the right way is to teach teens how to use the site safely and educate them 61 who may be predators and how to 62 them.
The key to 63 safe on the Internet is to make sure that your profile(个人资料) is secure. The 64 way is to change the privacy setting on your profile to "pri-vate", which protects your information 65 only the people on your friend list can view it. Although this is 66 , it is not perfect. Predators can find ways to view your profile if they really want to, 67 through backing in (黑客入侵) or figuring out their way onto your friend list. Thus, you should never post too much personal 68 . Some people actually post their home and school addresses, date to birth, and so on, often 69 predators know exactly where they will by and 70
The most information that is safe is your first name and province. Anything more is basically .71 a predator into your life.
Another big problem is photos. [ suggest 72 skipping photos and never pos-ting a photo of a friend online without his or her 73 Most important, never, 74 any circumstances, agree to a real--life meeting with anyone you meet online, 75 how well you think you know this person. There are no guarantees that they have told the truth.
58. A. what B. howC. whyD, which
57. A. shut down B. open upC. get intoD, turn on
58. A. but B. evenC. despite D, since
59. A. is B. are C. was D. were
60. A. get B. make C. takeD. push
61. A. as B. about C. for D. in
62. A. avoid B. get C. benefit D. hide
63. A. stay B. staying C. stayed D. staying
64. A. difficultB. simplestC. simple D. most difficuIt
65. A. as to B. no matter C. so that D. Because
66. A. efficientB. interesting C. effectiveD. impressive
67. A. if B. whetherC. howeverD. whatever
68. A. information B. documents C. filesD. messages
69. A. let B. make C. allow D. letting
70. A. what B. whyC. when D. how
71. A. introducing B. inviting C. investing D. interrupting
72. A. partly B. mostly C. lastly D. completely
73. A. favor B. ruleC. information D. permission
74. A. above B. under C. below D. at
75. A. no matter B. even if C. unless D. also
TEL：雷老师18773174440 蒋老师17773102705 陈老师0731-85718026